Sunday, December 18, 2011

Sunday Night Slow Jams

Sunday Night Slow Jams
One of my favorites: Babyface ft. Kevon Edmonds.
A Girl Like You is such a cute song. 
I'm lyrically obsessed. Words are powerful. 
Music is history, music is sound, music is soul. 
Emotions are unfolded, and memories take you back to when it once was...Ha!
Especially when you meet someone and they tell you about a song that reminds them of you. Yep, that's a start;) Lol. 
I'm rambling forever and ever today. 
Enjoy the jam!!!! 
Kisses&&Hugs, Lovebuggs. 


2 comments:

  1. i love this jam & am so grateful your blogging. hip hip! follow my poem blog and add your own sis. Love you http://teinealofa.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry O, took me awhile to see your comment! Eh. Thank you for the comment. I hope your doing well. I love your poems:) Very invigorating!

    ReplyDelete