Monday, January 2, 2012

thee HAIR WAND!!!

See Below the Michelle Money inspired YouTube.
So my sister Cathy is visiting for the holidays and showed me this youtube of Michelle Money ( the girl on the Bachelor??) using a curling hair wand! It's a curling iron without the clip part...I'm in love with my hair so any chance to try a new style, I'm game! You might be wondering well that's dumb why don't you just use a regular curling iron? Haha. Don't fret I thought the same thing but the real reason is it gives me an excuse to try something new. Feelin guilty but not so much. Lol. We all need to spoil ourselves once in awhile and I consider hair products splurging!
Especially if it enhances my beauty because who doesn't like enhancing themselves?? Haha. Anyway I already know where to buy this hair wand!! Good ol' Target. The Remington Brand. And its PINK with a GLOVE so you don't burn your wanding fingers I guess? lol. I can't wait to try it and see how my hair reacts. The last time I was this excited about doing my hair was who-knows-when so I'll post pics soon:) 


No comments:

Post a Comment